Burung Pipit

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Bluerain had landed!!

Bluerain: request permission to land Seefei: Permission granted MSN (in chinese): Bluerain had landed! Bluerain: Request video and audio connection Seefei: Permission granted Bluerain: Can you see me? Seefei: Bluerain, we can see you Bluerain: Can you hear me? Seefei: We can hear you. Bluerain(my niece), we are through!! Can you please get your daddy (my bro)? The marvel of technology! Click, click, click... two families that are thousands of kilometres away are linked. For the first time i can see my bro and sis family and talk to them at the same times. Call me a dinosaur but at this particular moment, i feel like i just call someone from the moon!! I don't know what's the implication of this is. It is great and we are enjoying it. Family gathering and chit-chat session can be more often - thats what we need in this everyone-is-busy world!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fantasy "Sticky" Flier said...

Hey I see you like tech stuff too. You'd be in heaven over here with the diversity of stuff . But some things quite backward, like mobile phones!

Yeah I remember squash, used to play during my school days, now as u said not many people are interested anymore, they prefer tennis, got more "class"

2/20/2006 02:30:00 PM  
Blogger seefei said...

hei let me know when you are back in april. can fix up a game...

2/22/2006 03:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home