Burung Pipit

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Apology

Thank you Maggieluerva and Mother Superior for alerting me through your sms on the problem with my blog comments function.
I had accidentally turned ON the "moderated comment" function without leaving a return email. Hence, i believe some of the comments left on the earlier entries had been lost. My sincere apology to those who had taken time and effort to comment.
I had since rectified the matter and again, a big "SORRY" to visitors to my blog for the last two weeks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mockingbird said...

No problem pal :) i've been wondering why all the comments don't appear. I kept thinking you wanted to vet them 1st b4 allowing them to be posted :)

5/02/2006 03:12:00 PM  
Blogger seefei said...

Thank you for your understanding.
I was wondering also why suddenly no comment? Thought i had offended all unintentionally.

5/02/2006 03:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home