Burung Pipit

Friday, March 03, 2006

Movies Weekend

Oscar fever is here! and TGIF!! So many movies to watch and so little time. Quick glance through the papers today, three of the oscars fav like B. Mountain, Munich, & Crash are showing in town. And together with the ang moh pontianak movie (Underworld) & 444 movie (Final Destination 3) showing, we are spoilt for choices this weekend. I already know my choice for this weekend, it is the same one as the significant one. Hope you guys will have a great time this weekend and maybe we can compare "movie" notes next week. ang moh = red hair pontianak = vampire 444 = die die die

4 Comments:

Blogger Ricket said...

I like Final Destination series, all the "accidents" look so real, makes me extra careful with all the electrical appliances after that.

3/03/2006 04:07:00 PM  
Blogger Passerby A said...

I haven't watched a movie at the cinema in ages!

Have fun!

3/03/2006 11:31:00 PM  
Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

go to my blog and read abt FD3 and UW2

3/03/2006 11:53:00 PM  
Blogger Fantasy "Sticky" Flier said...

I dunno about you but I'm catching the pink panther this weekend

3/04/2006 01:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home