Burung Pipit

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Dinner Invitations

Money woes aside, i am positively and absolutely think i am gonna end this week with a bang. My fairy godmother Helen had given me the power to deal and wheel in a parallel universe filled with stars, celeb etc... I was given three no-hold-bar dinner tickets to date the hottest stars in Hollywood...**sob, sob...** I cant possibly do justice to such a gift with just one entry. So **sob, sob...** will do three instead. First i need to get my dinner guests list up first... Hot on my lists are... Barbara Broccoli ...protest! protest! Daniel Craig sucks! Stephen Chow, Jackie Chan, Steven Spielberg, Ridley Scott... famous directors come together to to do a movie... i have the pau jiak (sure fire) formula Sam & Carrie from "Friends" fame...just the company i need to relax after the first two HOT dinner engagements Thank you, Helen my fairy godmother **sob, sob...**!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Fantasy "Sticky" Flier said...

waiting for parts 2 & 3...
*finger drumming on table*

3/16/2006 03:39:00 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

Hahahaha... ei, do you visit Rojaks blog? No? Well, I curi his link for you.... :-P

http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/

This made my day.... hope it does the same for you. :-)

3/16/2006 02:38:00 PM  
Blogger seefei said...

curi for me? so gam thoong!! i read rojak religously,every chor yat sap ng lol.

thanks for the links. indeed very good. rojak is good mixing serious topics up in a humorous dai sei way

3/17/2006 09:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home