Burung Pipit

Friday, March 31, 2006

Pregnant Friday

Friday is here again. This is a pregnant Friday as a lot of expectation is riding on it. After battling the flu bug for the good part of the week, I am really looking forward to the weekend for a well deserved rest. This is really fat hope. I don’t think I will get much rest this weekend as a lot of events happening next week will need our attention this weekend. Next week going to be a touch and go week for us… SO’s mum is visiting in the middle of next week so will need to play driver. Wanted to do a good job to show my appreciation for the many wonderful things she had done for me when I was courting her daughter. For example, her encouragement, hospitality when I visited and stayed overnight but most of all for generosity in letting go her only daughter that had stayed with hers. We are leaving town for Melaka to do our Cheng Meng rite on Friday and probably a shopping spree in KL on Sunday. So next weekend will be one hell of a hectic weekend and we need REST this week to store up energy for such adventure. Most headaches of all, we still haven’t found a renovation contractor that is good in both the price/service department. We had tried a lot of reno shops but none meets our criteria. So, back to square one. Although all these demands are conflicting in nature, I am happy nevertheless. Why? For the simple reason it breaks the monotony of our mundane routine and doing good to people who matter in your life like attending to SO’s mum. I feel stretched but not stressed. That basically sums up my feeling for this Friday and the coming week. Have a good weekend, all you guys out there!!

5 Comments:

Blogger me said...

pregnant friday expected to deliver next weekend....that's nice. when is full moon? don't forget to give me some red eggs, har?

3/31/2006 11:38:00 AM  
Blogger seefei said...

LL
give me your address, will do a personal delivery when i am in boleh next week.

3/31/2006 10:18:00 PM  
Blogger me said...

sure, can. guarded property wor...dunno if you can get access in, but you can try lah. you familiar with the road to tanjung rambutan ah? if not, i can send you the map....or if you want come to relax a bit in here, i also have the relevant connections.

4/01/2006 11:03:00 AM  
Blogger seefei said...

tg rambutan... u not from there i hope? LOL i only know the way from kg bercham...is the road still the same? pls send me a map lah...

4/03/2006 11:16:00 AM  
Blogger me said...

wait i post it on my blog tommorow, ok?

4/03/2006 04:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home