Burung Pipit

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Wa Demam liao!

I’m tired and have to sleep soon. My blocked nose is restricting my breathing and I got to try real hard just to stay alive. Ok ok maybe a bit chock tai (exaggerated). But this is true, OK! After numerous attempts to clear my nose, my desk is now littered with my snotty tissue wantons. That makes me feel hungry and sleepy and extremely guilty. I will need to call my client very soon and drop him the bomb that his already delayed project got to delay a few more days. But this is nothing compared to the soon to be missed opportunity of meeting my sei tong (gang) this weekend in Ipoh... ARRGH!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger chong y l said...

seefei:

wickedend in ipoh, eh?
if bump into mui mui helen, pls send my best reargards...
butt be carefool, she may knock thee doown with her beauty that 1001 shepp won't save yiou!

Tel for Desi, I'm come running...
to see fei and helen agin
then we can see some epal
eat some duran-durian2

PS: pls bring only sin-dollars; RM not laku one in eeehPOH!

3/30/2006 08:53:00 AM  
Blogger seefei said...

aiyoh Teh C
wat say u? u not coming to ipoh to see us?

3/30/2006 02:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home